MTV AKA Men's Television is the most watched TV Channel in Drewland. Its most famous TV Show is Inotoko, starring Lazytown Native, Inotoko Ikeman.Despite the name, it has no relation to the Viacom channel of the same name The logo is the same one from the Finnish tv channel Of the same nameTheir sister channel is FUTV  Their rival is TVNP
It was originally founded in 1957.
MTV is the most watched commercial channel in Drewland. When MTV was launched, The other TV Channels are TV1, TV2, NRK, and SR (later `Stupid Viewers Television'). MTV won the rights to The Flying GAYce (1975 Version) television series after NRK gave the first refusal to Drewland Viewers. NRK airs the 2016 remake.
in 1976,they became the last Drewland TV Channel to go full time color.
In 1993, MTV became MTV3, but in 2013, due to the current MTV3 logo looking like freeform, MTV3 becomes MTV again. Drop The 3!
- The Kenny Kidna Show (Sitcom)
- Peanuts TV Series
- reruns of Go Diego Go
- The Flying GAYce (1975 TV Series)
- The Eediots
- Anti-Beppe Wolgers Organization Meeting (MTV's 1st Colour TV Show)
- Where The Hood is @!
- The Hoodz
- The Nutshack (Drewland Rights)
- The Dookie and Deuce Doody Show
- Howdy Doody: Hollywood (1986-1992; filmed in 1966)
- Danny's Feet (since 2010; starring Dan Schneider)
- Bob The Crasher (2010-present, starring Bob The Builder)
- Frères à la Revue (1957-1962)
- Breakfast Beach
- The Milo and Elisa Show
- BNLP Hatebase Meeting
- Bizaardvark Hatebase Live!
- Drewlands Friday Night Show
- Jim’ll Fix It
- Howdy Doody Christmas Specials (since 1980)
- Cochon Dingue
- The Mega Babies Get Grounded
- Fred: The Show
- Turn off the Light! (Тушите свет; Tushite svet!)
- The Howdy Doody Show (1957-1960; reruns 1960-present)
- Bakana‘ll Fix It